Can i get a work permit to dubai while im on a visitors visa?
  • hie,

I just wondering if anyone can help me on this, i am travelling to Dubai next month on a visitor visa and i have already been offerd a job ther but they wont process my work permit untill i have done some training. so i was jsu wondering if i can get a work permit while im on a visitor visa ?? and other thing isthe travel agent that is issiueng me the visa wants a security deposit of £ 2000 which will be refunded once i leave the country and i konow thatthey only wihold it incase i overstay but what about if i get a job before i leave the county am intitled for my deposit back ??? coz i wouldnt wanna lose that money to be honest. i would really appriciate if anyone can help me on this.
  • iam a medical student, i am travelling to Dubai next week on a visitor visa and i like to do some part time job,please help. so i was jsu wondering if i can get a work while im on a visitor visa ??

i know english ,chinese,malayalam,tamil,little hindi..
    please give any temporary post
  • Hello every one,
    I got a long term visa from a school in Sharjah but the boss told me that I need a work permit and asked me to cantact an attorney. The attorney asked me to pay 330$ to issue my work permit is that true are these the real procedures I dont want to pay I am afraid it is fraud or a joke please can any one help me
    Thank you
  • Sali .Normally the work permit should be funded by your new boss and then if he want he can deducted from your wages.if you opt to hire an attorney make sure to get reciepts from the law firm and have in-hand a certified contract from your new boss for @ least a year tomake sure he will hire you long enough to get back your out off pocket money which you paid the attorney.
  • please i need some advice..i am a nigerian,i have the plan of moving over to dubai to live and work.a friend living in qatar told me that i'll need $3000 for a work permit in uae..please i want to know how true it is.thank you
  • Hi

do you require a work permit and what is the cost of the permit -

also how long is one permited to stay on a work permit -
  • Hello Andavoy,

That is true that you must have work permit to work in Dubai. As per the Labour Law in the UAE if you are not resident person of Dubai, you must have visa and work permit.
  • Not really.You can do job hunting while on visitor's visa. once you score the job , your employer will provide you with a new visa:)
  • Hi to all,

After keep applying online, for months and no result.
    I am going to apply for visit visa and meet Dubai face to face .would it be better.
    i am
    Some titbits about me:
    - I am Nepales 26 years male currently working in nepal
    - No UK/US related education/career history
    - I have completed my Master Degree In commerce
    - I am a working in Cooperative Bank at post of manager with 5 years experience
    - Sound Knowlagde of Account. (Trading Company, Bank)
    - Sound Knowlagde of Accounting Software, Email Internet, Tally, and simple Hardware problem
    what it the process of getting jobs in dubai and how much time does it take. Plz suggest me.......
  • yes nimesh, its better to have a visit to dubai.... Ur profile is good, inshallah u will get success...
  • hi dear i'm bechler with computer science, geography and economics and i've no any job exprience can i get job in UAE and i;m coming dubai next week on visit visa one month
  • Hi to all,

After keep applying online, for months at last I got a offer from Pvt company in Saudi Arabia for 2500 SAR. But i think it is better to work in UAE with my friends experience, so
    I am going to apply for visit visa and meet Dubai face to face .would it be better.
    i am
    Some titbits about me:
    - I am an Indian 27 years male currently working in India, Kerala.
    - No UK/US related education/career history
    - I have completed my Master Degree In International Business and Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
    - I am a working in a real Estate company with 1.6 years experience in Sales and Administration roles.
    -what is good salary that I should target for interview or else I should go with offer of Saudi company?????
    what it the process of getting jobs in Dubai and how much time does it take. Plz suggest me....... what is better...go Dubai and find job or else accept this offer???
  • i am going to dubai next month for a month to face people face 2 face

i have a degree from UK MBA

i have a five year total experience lets see if i find a job or not

i am a proficient in english and french language.
  • hi to all,
    i am abdul kadir from lucknow (u.p) india have completed b.tech in the department of electronic and communication ,and i have 1.5 year work experience in telecom sector as a rf drive test engineer,and i am going to dubai on next week on visit visa for 3 month ,if any one can help me to find a job in telecom sector or any tecnical department then please help me.

DATE-7march 2013
    ABDUL KADIR

+91-9889940119
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion