Travel to Uzbekistan
  • Hi All

I'm looking for an 'off the beaten track' kind of place to travel to next, and the more I read up on Uzbekistan, the more ideal it seems to be!

PLEASE, if any of you have travelled there, give me some advice on what to expect, and the best places to see. Is it really an unearthed gem, or will I be disappointed?
  • Hi , there ,
    I am the travel agenct in Uzbekistan . If you want to come go ahead, you will definately not disappoint.
    I am not sure ratehr I can send you some information about my company.
    Best places to visit are Tashkent , Samarkand, Bukhara , Khiva
    Best time to travel beginning of April till june and Aug-Oct .

You take care , and get better operator

Dandy
  • Dear friends!
    We suggest you to visit our wonderful country. Uzbekistan one of the most beautiful and hospitable countries in the Central Asia. Also only at us the most historical and beautiful cities rich with culture and tradition of the Uzbek people are stored about one today. We will be always glad to meet you in our solar to edge.
    WELCOME TO CENTRAL ASIA!
    Inquiries on bodies: +998 71 254 11 11; +998 71 232 22 55
    E-Mail: info@anklaff.com
  • I am a Pakistan national and in March 2011 visited Uzbekistan. I stayed there 10 days and enjoyed my visit. The places that i visited were Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Kiva. They are all historical places and if you have any interest in history i am sure you will have great time. People are friendly and hospitable. Summer is usually hot and in my opinion the best time to visit is spring or fall.
  • I am a Pakistani and visited Uzbekistan. I stayed there 8 days and enjoyed my visit. The places that i visited were Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Kiva. It's a wonderful place to visit.
  • our company arranges trip along Uzbekistan if you are interested more information in our website slt.uz
  • Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand and Khiva are the best historical cities in Uzbekistan . Also uzbek kitchen is unforgettable!

• I went to Uzbekistan three years before and explore its many attractive spots. According to my experience I think you should visit the historical places of this region. Here I want to mention some names which has worth to visit there
    1. Samanid Mausoleum
    2. Registan
    3. Shah-I-Zinda
    4. Gur-e Amir

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged