New Orleans, LA sightseeing advice
  • Hey I am going to New Orleans gonna be there for about 14 hours... What would you say are the top 10 things that one must see!!
  • New Orleans is a beautiful place to travel around there are many beautiful places to visit.I had also visited there for spending my holidays & the places i like there the most is New Orleans Cemeteries, City Park in New Orleans, The Garden District, The French Quarter.You should also visit these places whenever you visit New Orleans.
  • Hi Cherieg...You could spend days walking the French Quarter - it's 90 square blocks and is absolutely the heart and soul of the city. So, if you do one thing, which to be honest, 14 hours is really too little to do much more, then this is where you should go. Simply walk around the area, stop and enjoy a signature New Orleans dish - a Po' Boy (New Orleans French Bread stuffed with fried shrimp or some other filling) - and window shop your heart out. I would recommend focusing on the world-famous Bourbon Street, the ever-exciting Royal Street and on Jackson Square (where many of the city's noteworthy monuments can be found. Otherwise, have a look at the Word Travels New Orleans Attractions Guide for some other ideas.
  • New Orleans is really a beautiful place to travel around the places you should visit there are The French Quarter, New Orleans Cemeteries, Mardi Gras, The Garden District, City Park in New Orleans.
    us visas

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged