Pyramids and other ancient egypt historical places
  • I am an Aussie and my husband and I are coming to Cairo Egypt on Dec 28 for four days and we really want to see some of the historical places ie the pyramids?
    I saw that some places like the museum will be closed?
    Where can I find out what is safe and what is unsafe to visit???
    Thanks for your help
    Starting to feel a bit anxious about our trip now the riots started back up!
  • Hi ,
    All the historical places in Egypt are safe for tourists to visit. All the problems and troublesome situations are only in downtown ( in El – Tahrer square and some streets near it). Also, the Egyptian museum is not closed, I am an Egyptian tour guide and I was there today. The Egyptian museum only changed it's opening times. At first it was open from 9 am to 6 pm, but now it’s open from 9 am to 4 pm.
    But to be sure that you are safe during your stay in Egypt, you should not visit the historical places or go by yourself. You should go with a tour guide , so if something happened he can deal with it and make you safe.
    If you want more information or help , please contact me ( jawa@jawaking.com )
  • BEXI HELLO VISIT EGYPT IS 100% SAFE DONT WORRY JUST CONTACT ME AT MONA.IMAM@EICTTOURS.
  • Egypt is famous in the world for historical pyramids.
  • yes james is right
  • it is safe to visit egypt you just contact me at alaaelwany@hotmail.com and we will arrange it with the best service and also cheapest price 
  • Egypt is picturesque, puzzling and loaded in historic connotation. Egypt is well-known for its pyramids, enormous golden deserts, and luminous River Nile. It gives a striking disparity to the eternal deserts, there are many striking spots in Egypt e.g. temple complex in Luxor, sandy beach of Sharm Al Shaikh , old Egyptian City Cairo and many more.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged