Pyramids and other ancient egypt historical places
  • I am an Aussie and my husband and I are coming to Cairo Egypt on Dec 28 for four days and we really want to see some of the historical places ie the pyramids?
    I saw that some places like the museum will be closed?
    Where can I find out what is safe and what is unsafe to visit???
    Thanks for your help
    Starting to feel a bit anxious about our trip now the riots started back up!
  • Hi ,
    All the historical places in Egypt are safe for tourists to visit. All the problems and troublesome situations are only in downtown ( in El – Tahrer square and some streets near it). Also, the Egyptian museum is not closed, I am an Egyptian tour guide and I was there today. The Egyptian museum only changed it's opening times. At first it was open from 9 am to 6 pm, but now it’s open from 9 am to 4 pm.
    But to be sure that you are safe during your stay in Egypt, you should not visit the historical places or go by yourself. You should go with a tour guide , so if something happened he can deal with it and make you safe.
    If you want more information or help , please contact me ( jawa@jawaking.com )
  • BEXI HELLO VISIT EGYPT IS 100% SAFE DONT WORRY JUST CONTACT ME AT MONA.IMAM@EICTTOURS.
  • Egypt is famous in the world for historical pyramids.
  • yes james is right
  • it is safe to visit egypt you just contact me at alaaelwany@hotmail.com and we will arrange it with the best service and also cheapest price 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged