Looking for Mali embassy in Uganda
  • Please could you avail me with the Visa issuing authority /embassy /consulate of mali in Uganda ? Or could you a avail me with Mali entrance information requirements for Ugandas ?
  • Hi Mugishasami
    You're going to have to try call the Mali Tourism Office on +223 222 5673. They should be able to give you visa and embassy information for Mali/Uganda travel.
    I hope this helps!
  • As a citizen of Uganda, you need a valid passport and a visa, which can be issued on arrival at the airport. It is a good idea to check with the Mali Tourism office though just to make sure!
  • Mugishasami, have a look at this link:
    http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_client.cgi?SpecData=1&HEALTH=VISA=&page=both&NA=UG&AR=00&EM=UG&DE=ML&TR=00&VT=00&user=AMADEB2C&subuser=QANTAS
    It may have the information you need.
  • Please could you avail me with the Visa issuing authority /embassy /consulate of mali in india for Bangladeshi citizen ? Or could you a avail me with Mali entrance information requirements for Bangladeshi citizen . plz let me inform the visa fee for Bangladeshi citizen.
    thanks for your cooperation.
  • Can anyone tell me the address of the place where one has to pay export tax/cost in Bamako , Mali. I am about to do business in Mali and would like to have this information before I go.
    David
  • hi. is it possible to get visa upon entry to Mali for Canadian Nationals? I live in Kenya, am Canadian, and need to be in Mali in 2 weeks. not keen on sending my passport back to Canada to get the visa. any alternatives. seems there is no consulate in Kenya. AMD

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged