Do I need a visa for Croatia?
  • I am a citizen of Guatemala, Central America, besides a valid passport do i need a visa to visit Croatia
  • Yes, I think that it is necessary for you to apply for a visa.
  • I am a South African and our cruise ship stops at Dubrovnik and Split for 1 day in each place. Do I need a visa
  • no, u don't need a visa for 1 day stay if u are on cruiser.
  • I have a SA passport but have Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, where I live. I am coming to Croatia for the Outlook festival for 1 week. I will be staying overnight in Slovenia enroute and will have a schengen visa for there. Do I need a visa for Croatia?
  • If I am going to be in Croatia for up to 23 months do I need a visa or just a passport?
  • Mom,

It's hard to say without knowing what country you're from. For most countries, you would need a visa to stay so long.
  • I think Visa at the Croatia you want to have fast visa, Pleas spent two weeks before in Croatia.
  • You can contact to service's company, They will process fast and take care.
  • hi dears :)

we are 2 Bahraini citizens will be having a visa from the italian embassy in bahrain to visit milan. we wanna go to croatia by ferry for 4 or 5 days. do we need shengan visa to enter croatia?
    we do not have croatian emabassy in bahrain and need an advise before processing the italian visa.

Appreciate your help :)
  • Never, u don't need a visa for only 1 day.
  • Hello. I'm a ROC (Taiwan) passport holder with valid multiple entry Schengen visa. I'm a resident of the Philippines. Do I need a visa to visit Croatia?
  • wow...thanks....
  • Here is website of Croatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and link where you can find basic information about the visa regime between the Republic of Croatia and all other countries:
    http://www.mfa.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=1615
  • Do you need a visa if you have a passport to visit Croatia for 2 weeks from the US?
  • I have a South African passport and want to spend about 10days holiday in Croatia, including 7 days cruising. Do i need a visa and where does one apply.
  • @HN - yes, you need a visa as a South African. Apply at the Embassy of Croatia, Pretoria, South Africa: +27 (0)12 342 1206. More information is available in our Croatia guide here: http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Croatia/Visa
  • @flipper: US passport holders do not need a visa.
  • HI dear,
    ilyess from tunisia, urgent cas, i live in Qatar now, and i am looking for travel agency to book my holidays destination zagreb, for a week, flight and hotel, do i need a visa tourist, or the angency will deal with that.
    THX ;))
  • Dear all,

I am married with norwagian,I mysefe holder thai passport. Do I need a VISA to Croatia? We will drive there this summer. Thanks all you guy in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged