Best time to travel to egypt?
  • Egypt is much more attractive from another countries & In Summer Season the weather is very hot but at night is might be cold & very enjoyable moments.
  • @wbrains32

There is growing unrest in major cities in Egypt. Red Sea resort areas like Sharm el-Sheikh should be fine, but I would be wary of planning a holiday to Cairo in the near future as riots are a common occurrence at present
  • Thanks. We are American visitors and are definitely postponing our visit to another year what with the kidnapping at
    Sharm el-Sheikh and the unrest around Cairo. Hope things get back to normal soon.
  • Shar, hope all is well. I see your comment about postponing your visit to Egypt. Really that is such a shame, despite these things that happen, there is thousands upon thousands of tourists in Egypt on a daily basis.

Discovery Tours
  • hi I'm a Muslim taken kids to sharm el shiekh.have booked all inclusive in 5*sea club resort, but now I'm hearing too many scary stories...that it's not suitable for muslims as there are too many clubbing, women in bikinis.....
    can some one give me some information ?
  • The best time to visit Egypt is from October to May. Though it is the peak travel season, when most travellers come, the temperatures are a lot better for those not used to the heat. Within these 8 months there are 2 periods of what are known as “High Season” (the Christmas/New Year period and the Easter Period) when hotels and cruises will put their prices up, though you will find that special events like Gala Dinners are also laid on for their customers. This can mean that some hotels become really expensive and so making your reservations very early, even for the budget hotels, is strongly advised

waiting your soon reply
    Mona
  • @ S.A yes everthing is normal in Egypt don't Hear a lot for the News hehehehe you can visit egypt anytime with any clothes nothing can tell you something jyst contact me at mona.imam@eicttours.net for take more information and make you wonderful trip

waiting your soon reply
    mona
  • @ shar everthing is well here don't worry dont hear a lot for the news im travel agency here in Egypt at we work very well with a lot of tourism

waiting you at mona.imam@eicttours.net

for take the information and prepare for you Nice and amazing trip

Waiting you Soon
    Mona
  • @ wbrains yes is 100% safe don't worry just send your request and you will see by urself PS: don't hear a lot for the News

just contact me at mona.imam@eicttours.net

waiting your soon reply
    Mona
  • I do not know if you are still interested in knowing the best time to travel to Egypt, but I believe that it is best to go during April-May, as the weather is not that hot as during the summer. The fall can also be a good period to go, but it depends on what do you look for exactly. Here a website where I found more information about weather in each of the seasons www.climateandweather.com. Maybe you'll be able to decide. Have fun and let us know how it went!
  • Best time to
    visit Egypt in fall (Sept –Nov) and in spring (Feb-Apr). It is the peak travel
    season when most travelers come. Temperatures are a lot better for those not
    used to the heat. 

• I'd say the summer. Although it's incredibly hot, not many tourist come during that time of year. Egypt is nice any time of year, but if you don't want to be crowded i'd try the hotter months.

• The best time to visit Egypt is from October through April, especially if you wish to see Egypt's ancient sights like the Pyramids of Giza, the Temples of Luxor and Abu Simbel. If you want great deals on tours and you don't mind blazing hot weather, then visit Egypt in June or September. If you're really brave, head there in July and August, but book a place with a pool and a room with AC.I have gone to Egypt with my friends on last September. First we have contacted with mantis-tours.com, a tour operator in Eilat, Israel. It provide us everything, what we needed in our travelling time.
  • Egypt is famous for its ancient civilization.Giza pyramids, the Great Sphinx and the ancient temples of Luxor are world's famous monments.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged