Nagas Travel Land Tours is this a legitimate tour business?
  • Nagas is supposedly located in Accra. Any one have any experience with this tour operator? Is Visa accepted in Ghana and more specifically in Accra?
  • Visa is accepted in Ghana for sure. Sorry I can't comment on Nagas I don't have any information.
  • Hi I'm looking to if they are legitimate to, I find it strange that they don't have a web site everyone has one now
  • I am a guest here but I have been asked to use this agency as well. It is very odd they don't seam to have any credible contact details. Be careful
    Steve
  • Scam Prevent.
    We offer Third Party Verification services in Nigeria and Ghana to prevent you from being scammed.

We verify and confirm any business or personal offers you receive from Nigeria and Ghana before you part with your money.

E.g. if it is online relationship, you may request us to take the picture of your online lover for you. to confirm if the person is actually who they are. We go to location based on details you provide to get official picture. E.g. if it is document, we verify it from the Relevant Agency for you and send you the information.

Please note that we charge for our service depending on the location of your online contact you want us to verify for you.

If you would like to use our service, send us an email : info@consumervibe.co.uk

If you know anyone who has received any offers (personal or business) from Nigeria or Ghana, do recommend our service, before they lose their hard earned money.
  • be very careful of nagastravel land and any girl that you are talking to that wants to use them, it is my belief that it is a scam. Also be careful of any girl wanting you to put credit on her phone, i believe it is a scam and they are after your credit card number. Be very careful
  • Be very careful, its really odd that they do not have a website. If your looking for reliable Travel and Tours in Accra you can try
    Land Tours Ghana Limited

199 Soula Loop, Labone, Accra

T: +233 0302 761751 / 2

or

you can use these guys, they are based inside the Accra Mall

Telephone: 021-823044/6

E-mail address: eunice.adu@travelbureaughana.com

Shop Number: GH04

Trading hours: Mall Hours Website: www.travelbureaughana.com

Cards Accepted: Visa & E-Zwich

Or www.africholidays.com.ng for all travels within Africa

These 3 are very reliable and very safe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged