Best family resort to visit in Greece?
  • We are a family of 4 looking to visit Greece for the first time next year. Unsure which resort to book, can anyone help on past experience. We are looking for lots of shops, bars, restaurants etc with good night life. Also does anyone know whether quad biking is available??
  • What time of the year do you want to go to Greece? Different places are best to visit in different times of the year. Check this guide out:
    http://www.greekholidaydestinations.com/
  • I would recommend Santorini as a family resort in Greece. As far as shops, restaurants and nightlife goes it's got pretty much everything, including plenty of activities for kids.

Otherwise, there are some great resorts in the Saronic Gulf, and they have the advantage of being relatively close to Athens. Aegina is a popular island, but there are others.
  • Hi there,
    My name is Grigoris and I would suggest you for Family vacations to look at Paxos, a nice and easy Island across Corfu, that has anything you need for a family holidays.
    My family owns 10 villas and you can easily give them a look at fougarostravel.com and check by yourself all the information you are asking for.

Regards
    Grigoris
  • You can have a look here, where we have a list of all the holiday resorts in Greece together with reviews on the resorts, nightlife, activities etc. www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Greece/HolidayResorts

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion