French language schools in Courchevel
  • I am spending two weeks in Courchevel. I would like to spend the time improving my French language skills. Does anyone know of any language schools in or around Courchevel?
  • hello
    one of my friend (from Australia)went to Luberon to learn french. In two weeks, he learned a lot, I was so surprise...
    I met his teacher, she's really nice and patient.
    the name of the school: Franci discendum, in a small pretty place called Caseneuve.
    perhaps it can help you

bye
  • Sorry No there isnt a language school in Courchevel, its a ski resort in winter and has few guest in the summer, those that do go are there for walking or mountain biking
  • Hi

This company here provide language lessons and are based in Courchevel - www.mtncamps.com.

We are going there this summer for a week as a family, having sent our two boys there last summer.
  • Maybe it's too late for mirabelle but it can help other people. I went to http://www.franc-parler.fr in Provence and it was great. The region is wonderful (maybe a little bit turistic and expensive) and the teacher tought me French directly in my house that she booked for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged