Namibia accommodation & activities
  • I need info/advise with regards to accommodation & activities/tours for disabled travelers (paraplegic traveler) wanting to visit Namibia. Accommodation and tours must be wheelchair friendly. Where do I start?
  • hey Soyika,
    yours noted, practical details shortly,just afew moment to consult for contacts
    ndiritu
  • Hi Sonika,

It looks as though your message was posted in April? but I think it's more recent?
    I'm not sure about Namibia, but have you thought about South Africa? please have a look at this web link for an 8 day tour called Africa Enabled which is based around Johannesburg and designed for wheelchair users and their families.

http://www.kumuka.com/South-Africa-Enabled.aspx

The tour starts and finishes in Johannesburg and includes Kruger National Park with the big 5 animals (rhino, buffalo, elephant, lion and leopard) plus a wide range of antelope, small cat and bird species. Scenically it's a very interesting area - with a number of rivers and dams which make excellent places to watch and wait for wildlife. The tour also includes a stay on a private game reserve and visit to the spectacular Blyde River Canyon.

Good luck with your travel plans,

Jane

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion