Schengen Visa Question
  • I have a multiple-entry Schengen visa issued by the German consulate (valid till June 5th). I have already used the visa to visit Germany once but the visa is still valid since it is multiple entry.

    I am traveling to Spain (via Paris) on May 25th before my visa expires.

    Can I use my Schengen visa even though it is issued by Germany (and not Spain).
  • Yes off course you can use this visa for your next journey to Spain via France.

    Since these are the Schengen countries and you have valid multiple entry Schengen visa you can visit any Schengen country till its validity (June 5th).

    www (dot) francevisa (dot) co (dot) uk
  • i'm a crew member on a UK ship wanting to stay onboard as passenger straight after i disembark the ship. the itinerary will be mediterrenean, my question is if its possible that i get a schengen visa while onboard? or if it is, how and where?
  • I got a single entry schengen visa via the French embassy. However, due to change in schedules, my travel is now to Spain and not to France. Can I still use my Schengen visa to go to Spain? Or do I need to reappear in the Spanish embassy?
  • I believe u will need to visit france 1st before you go to spain thats part of the visa requirements.
  • Kindly can anyone answer my query:

    1- I want to visit France and Belgium for our honeymoon and
    visit to relatives both.

    France Stay: 15 days 
    - visit to my aunt

    Belgium stay: 2 days- visit to my uncle

    Point of Entry: France

    Point of Exit: Belgium

    Question 1: I know I should apply at French embassy as
    duration in france is more. but as my exit is from belgium, so will this affect
    my visa application with France in any negative manner?

    Question 2: What should be the purpose of my visit in my
    Visa Application: Honeymoon and Visit both? or only honeymoon? (the stay shall
    be in Aunt's and uncle's houses).

    Question 3: Invitation letter from Aunt in France is enough?
    or uncle in belgium should also send the invitation letter?

    Question 4: To prove my stay in France and Belgium with my
    relatives, what documents do i need?

    Thanks and Regards

  • Answers to questions.

    1.A Schengen visa issued in France allows for travel to other countries in the Schengen area, so there should be no problem

    2.Your purpose should be a family visit

    3, You need invitation letters from your family in both countries

    4. You need your flight/ travel details and evidence of your relatives legal status in the countries where they live.
  • Dear Alethia,

    That is so kind of you. Thanks a lot!
    Please also let me know if I have to give proof of travel between france and belgium too. I want to purchase air or train ticket from france, and now now. Will the French embassy be expecting me to submit transport proof too between France and Belgium? 
    I already have return flight purchased ticket from my country to France, and then return from Belgium to my country. Thanks
  • You must provide all evidence of travel and accommodation in the Schengen area  when you apply for the visa.
  • Ok thanks. What Im planning is that I show my purchased ticket (return flight), but internal tickets shall be bought later. But Ill show my invitation letters from both countries, France and Belgium. Do u see any issues in this case out of your experience?
  • So far so good but here is a copy of a Schengen visa application form this should assist you and give you more of an idea as to what you need..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion