Horse riding safaris around the world
  • Has anyone taken a horse safari before, or ridden horses or ponies as part of their holiday? Where are the best places to go, and which organisers to use? Let us hear your thoughts and ideas!
  • I have several companies that I can arrange riding safari or time on a working ranch.
    4 companies to look at :
    www.inthesaddle.com
    www.equineadventures.co.uk
    www.rideworldwide.com or www.americanroundup.com
    Hope this helps,
    regards
    Philip
  • Destination East Africa.
    we arrangea nd operate all safaris in eastern Africa and horse riding safaris is one of the.
    We suggest Hells gate National park.Kitengela near Nairobi & in the Abermbres.

contact info@ramasafaric.com
    URL:http//www.ramasafaris.com
    tel+254-0723 575749
  • I know a few people who have gone on horse safaris with Tristan and Cindy Voorspuy of offbeatsafaris.com in the Masai Mara in Kenya and Tanzania. You can go over the migration, riding with the wildebest and zebra. They camp up very comfortably at night and stay at the familys home - Deloraine - at the start and end.
  • Just been on the most fabulous horse riding safari in the Okavango Delta with African Horseback Safaris and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who can ride a horse.

Check it out at www.africanhorseback.com you won't be disappointed!!

Regards

• For more horse-riding inspiration see this article: www.wordtravels.com/travel-inspiration/horse-safari
  • Afro-Tours will give you the best offer for horse safari in about three regions in Cameroon. The north and north West regions.
    Contact afro-tours ltd
    www.afro-tours.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion