Accommodation in Poland for Euro 2012
  • Hi Everyone

I'm looking for some good ideas for accommodation in Poland for Euro 2012 next year. I'm sure all the host cities will be getting booked up already, so do you any of you have any ideas about smaller towns or villages I could use as a base?

Many thanks!
  • Please see www.bookingpoland2012.com .That is the cheapest hotel database I found so far and they still have few available hotels
  • Hi,

I've heard that there will be a big campsite organized (Irish organizers) for travelling supporters in both Poznan and Gdansk city centers. I'll update if I know something more.

Cheers!
  • I have flat to rent in Gdansk. contact me jmazniewska@gmail.com
  • I'd rather rent out a flat. In Gdansk they launched a government program. There is also stayeuro.com which looks ok.
  • I offer two rooms in 4 roomed apartment in Gdynia for Euro 2012 or summer holiday.
    It is a tenement house on the Portowa Street (continuation of the main street Swietojanska). It consists 4 beds (3 of them double, one is single).

FLAT:
    - one bathroom shared with others
    - one separate kitchen (renewed recently) for rented two rooms
    - parking
    - wireless internet
    - fully equipped kitchen ( fridge, gas cooker )
    - bathroom (with bathtube and washing mashine)

- 15 minutes from the train station (easy connection to Gdansk and Sopot)
    - very good Blues pub with live music just ACROSS THE street
    - off-licence shop also across the street

Price:
    RENTING BOTH ROOMS 200 EURO/day (divided into the number of people)
    ONE SLEEPING PLACE - 50 EURO/day (for every single person)

+ 200 euro returnable deposit paid at the day of the arrival

I guarantee friendly atmosphere and help with transport, meals or visiting the city.

• The hotels in Poland are already packed up. You won't get anything at reasonable price. Try the website mentioned above by vladim (stayeuro). I booked with them apartment for 3 people in Gdansk, we pay 150 Euro per night, which seems to be good price. It is better to send them request by email than struggle to surf through their website as they have many flats.
  • Hi, if you plan to visit Kiev to see some matches of Euro 2012, you also need to check the private sector accomodation rather than hotel rooms.

Here the hotels are really overpriced for the Euro 2012 and the only possibility will be a private flat for rent in Kiev.

You can check our web site for more info on accomodation in Kiev and guide in Kiev and Ukraine: www.onestopukraine.com
  • Nice flat in Poznan near city centre.
    - 2 rooms + kitchen + bathroom + wardrobe-room
    - TV set (37") + wireless internet
    - Groceries on the 0-floor.
    - Tram and bus stop nearby.
    - 200m to 24h guarded parking.
    - Direct connection to the stadium by tram (15min).
    - Direct connection to the Fan zone
    - 2 double beds(couch) and mattresses if needed

If interested, or have questions, please mail:
    elakaczmarek2@gmail.com
  • I offer on rent flats in Warsaw contact: euro2012rent@wp.pl
  • Coming for Euro in june to Pozna?? I am student and if you want you can stay at my place. Not luxuries. Just student's flat which can take some guests. Maybe I can take you for airport, to the stadium, show city. Money its not the thing - doing it just to make friendship and maybe visit you in your country. contact: stolarz88@interia.pl
  • Hello!
    Our company helps you to find accommodation for Euro 2012 at a good price. Just go to www.wlasnymszlakiem.pl and first change the language on the "google translator", then fill out the form and wait for our proposals.
  • LOVELY ROOM FOR 4 PEOPLE in POZNAN

I would like to offer an accommodation in the nice private flat for 4 people in Poznan. The price per person is 50 Euro. If you are interested about it please send me an email to get pictures and full description.
    My email: l.kwiatek@yahoo.co.uk
  • Hey, I know there are some places in Pozna?. Try champion hostel. I stay there!
  • Hi.I have a big open space flat available for euro2012 in Gdansk for 4 people or more.£100 per day will consider offers if staying longer. Let me know if you are interested iwa.k@wp.eu
  • Hi.I have a big open space flat available for euro2012 in Gdansk for 4 people or more.£100 per day will consider offers if staying longer. Let me know if you are interested iwa.k@wp.eu
  • Hi.I have open space flat available for euro2012 in Gdansk for 4 people or more.£100 per day.Will consider offers if staying for longer.Let me know if you are interested : iwa.k@wp.eu
  • Hello all soccer funs!
    If you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Wroclaw for Euro 2012 it would be an honor to welcome you in our house! We've got 2 rooms to rent (2 double beds, 2 single beds and there's also a possibility to add some matresses). We can also help you to know our beautiful city or give you a ride to Stadium.
    For more information please email me. koala2007@poczta.fm
  • Hi there.
    I can offer accommodation in Lublin which is 70 miles to Ukrain border. I have 2 bed flat in very good condition, where can stay up to 4 people.
    Contact me at Lachocp@aol.com.
  • Poznan EURO 2012- B&B

Welcome all interested diehard football fans !!! :)
    You can stay in our house and enjoy your visit in Poland for only 60 Euro per night per person.
    3 rooms, 3- 4 persons each.

The house has 150 square meters (3 separate rooms and living room) is located in Swarz?dz about 11 kilometres from the city of Poznan, where the World Cup Euro 2012 takes place. The time it takes to beat to Poznan is just 15 minutes away by car or shuttle. Additionally we provide the night lift back to our place (it is included in the price so you do not have to care about the taxi)!!!

We provide everyday delicious breakfast.

Available to rent:
    Room I : one doublebed, one singlebed,
    Room II: two double beds,
    Room III: one double bed,

It is possible to put some more beds to room if it is necessary.
    Rooms are fully equipped and furnished to everyday use. Bed clothes and towels included.
    Bathroom with bath and shower available for all quests.

On the groung floor there is an elegantly livingroom with sofa, coffee table and Tv set open to a dining room. There is separate fully equipped kitchen and a toilet as well. They are all available to use for the guests.

We provide access to washing machine, microwave, frige, oven, soap, shampoo, hairdryer, ironing board, kettle, cutlery, dishes, glasses, pots. Internet acces.

Returnable deposit 200 Euro paid at the day of the arrival.
    Accomodation available from the fifth of June.

For more information please do not hestitate to ask me at mobile phone +48 504470127 or send me an email: karolinah20@gmail.com

I can send you a pictures of the house if you are interested.

See you in Poland!!!
  • I've got nice two bedroom apartment to rent for EURO2012 2 km from stadion my cell 501-415-901,my email j.osmolska@poczta.fm Asia
  • Hi :))

I have a flat for rent in Poznan city centre:
    -47 sq.m (56.4 sq.yd)
    - 2 rooms with 4 single beds
    -kitchen
    -bathroom
    -TV
    - 400m to 24h guarded car park (fee required)
    - tram and bus stop nearby
    - 4,5km (2.79 miles) to the stadium (about 10 minute by car)
    - 2km (1.24 miles) to the Old Market
    - 1,5km (0.93 miles) to the Fan zone

If interested, or have questions, please mail:
    makro8@o2.pl
  • POZNAN EURO 2012, I will rent one-room apartment with kitchen and bathroom in the city center.
    Flat for max 2people.
    (fridge, washing machine, double bed)

Price 300 PLN for day/flat
    (minimum 3 days)
    Required deposit of 1000 PLN

For more details contact me ciokolino@gmail.com
  • New hotel in Gda?sk :)))))Modern and cheap pension like a two-star-standard hotel,

near by City Center, Old Town, PGE Arena and beaches,

localized close to the entrance road from Warsaw (E7), by bus stop (number 186,112,166),

in a quiet and closed area.

11 rooms - spacious and comfortable, one room for disabled persons,

with heated floor bathrooms, phones, desks, free Internet (WiFi, wire) and TV Sat

with extra bed for adults and childrens possible.

Breakfast included, buffet breakfast for min. 10 Guests,

caffee bar with hot and cold beverages, sandwiches and sweets,

baggadge room and deposit,

free parking, monitored and closed during the nights.

Kitchenette for a few days group visits, only. noclegi@apro.pl
  • Hi there,

I have a 5 bed house near Poznan to let that will sleep up to 10 people - newly build and decorated, first time let. 10 mins away from Poznan airport and 25 from the stadium. Email me on magdad6@wp.pl if you want some pics. Price is Euro 300 per week per person. My phone number is +353851206983. STILL AVAILABLE!
  • Warsaw Euro2012

Hi,

I have a one-room apartment for rent in Warsaw. The apartment is located nearby National Stadium, about 10 minutes by bus. The Old Town is also about 10 minutes away (it takes only 3 bus stops to get there). Price Euro 100 per night.
    If you are interested please email me kategro@hotmail.com or call me at +48666815604
  • Hello,
    If you're looking for a place to stay in Warsaw for Euro 2012 - I have a very cosy 2 bedroom appartment to rent with bathroom, kitchen and big balcony JUST 10 MIN WALK FROM THE STADIUM. Owned by a friendly English speaking Canadian.

The price is 150 euro/per day. I can send you some photos, contact me on jughead60@hotmail.com
  • Hello,
    Look at this site, www.euro-accommodation.pl, there is a lot flat for rent during euro
  • Looking for accommodation in a certain country can always be found in the internet. Try to find it and choose what's best for you.
  • A very nice flat to rent in Kozieg?owy near Poznan, about 7 km from the centre of Poznan. Very convinient public transport during the day (bus nr 70 and 72) and during the night (from the city centre bus nr 237) A bus stop is located about 2 minutes from the flat. There is a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a hall and a balcony in the flat. Teh apartment is bright, cosy and spacious, full furnished (TV, a fridge, a waching machine, a cooker) There is a bath, a washbasin and a toilet in the bathroom. It is very comfortable place for four people. There are two double beds in the flat (in the bedroom and in the living room). Bedclothes and towels included. Cashing machines, a post office and a swimming pool are near the flat. A flat is situated in a beautiul area, next to the forest.

20 MINUTES FROM THE FAN ZONE!

PRICE: 88 EURO PER NIGHT FOR ALL APARTMENT (22 euro per person)
  • A very nice flat to rent in Kozieg?owy near Poznan, about 7 km from the centre of Poznan. Very convinient public transport during the day (bus nr 70 and 72) and during the night (from the city centre bus nr 237) A bus stop is located about 2 minutes from the flat. There is a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a hall and a balcony in the flat. The apartment is bright, cosy and spacious, full furnished (TV, a fridge, a waching machine, a cooker) There is a bath, a washbasin and a toilet in the bathroom. It is very comfortable place for four people. There are two double beds in the flat (in the bedroom and in the living room). Bedclothes and towels included. Cashing machines, a post office and a swimming pool are near the flat. A flat is situated in a beautiful area, next to the forest.

20 MINUTES FROM THE FAN ZONE!

PRICE: 88 EURO PER NIGHT FOR ALL APARTMENT (22 euro per person)
  • Accommodation in Poznan during UEFA EURO 2012 http://euro-noclegi.constansgrupa.pl/
    This is the closest campsite to City Stadium
    Prices starting at 75 EURO per night - price includes accommodation, food and parking!
  • Hello!
    I offer first floor of my two-storey house: two rooms, kitchen and bathroom. It is fully furnished house with all appliances, access to the Internet, running weather, central heating. It is located in Otwock about 24 km from Warsaw. You can get to National Stadium by bus, train, taxi or car (by car it’s about 20 min. , by bus about 30 min.) The price is open for negotiations , but I think that it will be honest if you pay 30 euro for person for night. I can receive about 4-5 guests (I have here two double beds , but if there are more people you can sleep on mattress too). Otwock is a really peaceful city, you can find lots of place to hang out with your friends here . If I wrote something wrong, simply forgive me , because my English isn’t perfect but I do my best ;) so if you are interested in my offer write me on albinka171@gmail.com or call on 510-963-240. I can send some photos of my house if necessary .
  • Hi,
    If you are going to visit to Poland to Warsaw for example: EURO 2012 and don't speak Polish and speak English quite well, you should contact with me.
    I will look after you and your family or group. I will be your guide. I can pick you up from the airport, I will show you city, advise where is good and not too expensive food, where you can do shopping and buy souvenirs, etc...
    For exchange I can oportunity to improve my English, and I hope that I will meet new friends.
    Contakct for me: ppolin01@gmail.com
  • Hello,
    if you are interested in participating in EURO 2012 in Warsaw, I have a flat for rent for 2 persons or family with a child. When you travel by car there is a parkig place. Apartment 40sq m, room, bathroom, kitchen, newly refreshed. Situated into good area to reach National Stadium or city center : North Prage - Targowek.
    stay till 5 days 180,00 per day,
    stay 6-14 days 155,00 per day.
    parking a car 10,00 EUR per day.

Recognizance: 800,00 EUR (returned if no damages)
    If you are interested please contact for further details : albob@o2.pl
    See you in Poland :)
  • Hello,

if you are interested into renting a flat in Warsaw, for EURO 2012, I have got a flat 40 sq m and parking place when you travel by car.

Room, bathroom, kitchen, newly renowated, place for 2 presons or family with a child (one double bed, one single). The flat is situated into very comfortable area - North Prage - Targowek to reach National Stadium or city center.

When you would like to stay till 7 days 180,00 EUR per day,

8-14 days 150,00 EUR per day,
    longer - price negotiated individually.
    For parking place 10,00 EUR per day.
    Recognizance 800,00 EUR (returned if no damages),

if you are interested, for further details please contact albob@o2.pl
  • hello,
    if you are interested into renting a flat in Warsaw, for EURO 2012, I have got a flat 25 sq m and big terrace 11sq.

Room, bathroom, kitchen, place for 2 presons or family with a child (one double bed, one single). The flat is situated into very comfortable area - North Prage - Tarchomin to reach National Stadium or city center.

When you would like to stay till 7 days 180,00 EUR per day,

8-14 days 200,00 EUR per day,
    longer - price negotiated individually.
    Recognizance 800,00 EUR (returned if no damages),

if you are interested, for further details please contact martakow8@wp.pl
  • hi,
    three rooms in a good location for EURO 2012 in Poznan
    price is 15E per person per day
    there are places for 6-8 person
    if you are interested in can send me email: pawel.chudzikiewicz@gmail.com
    if it will be 6 and more person the price can be little bit cheaper;)
    see you;)
  • Hi, I have a flat to rent in heart of Warsow in Fan Zone with great view on telebims and National Stadium. If you still looking for accomodation have a look at my offer and photos:

http://warszawa.gumtree.pl/c-ViewAd?AdId=384847794&Guid=137ad085-68d0-a20b-2764-5612ffff9fd8
    Dont hesitate to ask questions:-)

My mobile is +48609952323
  • Just refreshed flat in the heart of Warsaw. You can get really special, direct view for Fan Zone from one side and would also see National Stadium opposite. The flat is situated 7' walk from Central Station, 2' from Metro, downstairs you have Carefour Express, and you are 2km from National Stadium. You can watch and experience the very special atmosphere of Euro just from the flat- there is a small loggia, from where you get absolutely unique, direct view for Fan Zone (you can also see it from the flat, but I guess in June it's much nicer to stay outside, feel the breeze and watch the game and excited crowd). You can take your beer, sit in loggia comfortably, and enjoy watching the whole spectacle just from the flat, from the nice upper perspective. I guess it's nice to watch telebims, hear the excited crowd, and have a choice- to go down to join them. Also the way home wouldn't take you long.. During a day you wouldn't need to go anywhere to know what is exactly happening around Euro, you can see it from the window. Moreover you are really in the heart of the city, so you have all the bars, restaurants, museums, shopping malls in walking distance.
    OK, now about the flat. It's small (36,8 m2) but you really have everything what is needed there. I have just refresh it, so everything is completely new, all the furniture's and equipment of the kitchen, bathroom. lining etc. It would be highly comfortable for two guys, but four guys can also easily "fit in" hear:-) (it has two double beds). I hope if you decide for it it will be absolutely not forge table, nice experience for you. I do my best to prepare it for you, if you have some special needs. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!:-) My mobile is +48609952323
    photos on:

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/510364

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion