Which is better - Maldives or Seychelles?
  • My husband and I have been saving for an island holiday for months now but we still haven't decided if we should go to the Seychelles or Maldives. Which is better? What's the difference? What's the best resort to go to?
  • Hi,
    Would you like to try Mauritius? We can offer you accommodation in either hotel or beachfront luxury apartment.
    Please contact us on bvmarketing@intnet.mu for a quote.

Regards
    Blue Viva Team
  • Have you thought about going to the empty beaches of Mozambique rather than the well-trodden ones of the Seychelles or Maldives. The Quirimbas Archipelago in the north of the country is known as the "new Maldives" but most of the islands are undeveloped. One that is is Vamizi, which is one of the largest at 7 miles long and it almost surrounded by a perfect beach and the turquoise Indian Ocean. The diving and fishing are some of the best in the world and the small collection of villas are seriously comfortable. The only downside is that it is a bit of a trek getting there (via Dar es Salaam) and the hotel prices are expensive. But it is worth it!
  • The Seychelles and Maldives are great if you're looking for an all-inclusive package resort, however if you're looking for a bit of culture and local colour I would suggest Thailand or Indonesia.
  • Try to see some links that would best describe the two and compare them and see for your choice. but for me, i'll try to visit both to enjoy the places.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion