How do i apply for the J1 Exchange Program?
  • Hi, I have visited New York City twice in the last couple of years. I would like to stay on longer to work and travel and explore the country more. Whats the best way of obtaining a visa and getting into work? I do not have a degree and I am not a student.

    Any suggestions welcomed.


  • I would like to suggest you to take advice from an visa expert they will help you to get an visa & solve your problem regarding visa & immigration.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion