Getting Married in Cairo Egypt
  • I am trying to get married next year in Cairo Egypt. I did some internet research in an attempt to find out the requirements. Is there anyone who is knowledgable about the process and requirements for a US citizen getting married in Cairo. Please advise. I would like to begin chopping away at the process now. Thanks
  • Our Cairo Weddings page has some useful information about getting married in Egypt and About.com offers some indepth information and relevant website links for US citizens wishing to get married in Egypt.
  • HI
    I AM THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED IN EGYPT WE ARE BOTH BRITISH AND DIVORCED AND IS IT EASY TO DO?
  • Iam a canadian and my fiancee is egyptian we have been together 2 years and we would like to get married in egypt . we have a big age difference .and some ppl think it is for PR but they are wrong since the day we met we have been together just so u know i am 47 he is 27 and both famlies accept this bc they see how we love each other it is not a game with us . but we need to know if anyone knows the cost of a civil wedding there and where and what we have to do to get married there thanks Theresa and Sayed

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged