CAR HIRE low cost one way for multiple countries Netherlands to France
  • Please help me with a low cost Car Hire option for use between Amsterdam and Paris in June / July
  • There are so many car rental companies that serve throughout Europe. But I highly recommend the services of Europcar, Pointcarhire and Nova companies due to their budgeted offers and good variety of cars. Hopefully you will be able to fix a suitable deal within your budget.
  • Thank you for your post. I tried Europcar and their initial rental price is reasonable however a ridiculous Tax and provisional payment for dropping off in France was imposed. The tax was roughly 260 Euro's. I only need the car for 5 or 6 days, I couldn't believe the overall price. Sadly, I've tried Pointcarhire and Nova but their websites don't allow multi-country hire. :((
    Thanks Anyway !!
  • Hi there, you may want to try checking out http://www.mastercarsdirect.com/. They have great discount deals for car rentals.
  • You should check out the summer actions at several rental sites. The one we've chosen for our three week trip in Italy was SternRent. I only paid 435 euro without any hidden costs. I previously rented my cars at Europcar, but the car I received was really (internally) damaged. The gears where abused by previous renters and it was horid to take off with that car. Because they didn't wanted to refund any rental fees for their faulty product, I looked for another company which wasn't a multinational and found SternRent.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion