Cyprus in April
  • Hi. I will be visiting Cyprus in April staying at Aprodite Holiday Club in Erimi. Any contacts of tour agent organising excursions in the area during this period? I want information on Cultural tours in Cyprus. Also what will the weather be like in Cyprus in April?
  • My dad went this year and last and said that a trip to the Trodos villiages and mountains is well worth going.
  • Hello SS,

Thank you for the reply. I am looking for interesting places to visit on my trip there.
  • I am taking euro's to Cyprus is this OK, or should I take cyprus pounds?
  • Hi Yan

You cab't get Cyprus Pounds anymore. Cyprus has used the Euro since Jan 2008.

With Excursions, there are many interesting places to visit on the island and you should be able to book with a local tour company in Erimi. The troodos mountains are definitely worth seeing. You can either go by Jeep safari where you get to see a bit more off the beaten track or take a coach tour which may take in places such as Kykkos Monastery, or Lefkara village.
    There are also trips to all the other parts of the island inclusing to the North. You can also take boat trips but I think you would need to go to Limassol for those. The Capital, Nicosia, has lots of history and museums and also shopping. the Akamas in the west is very pretty and you may find a jeep safari or excursion going there.
  • We are considering visiting Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus this April. What was the weather like in April 2009? Would you recommend the resort?
  • Check out this useful summary of Climate in Cyprus. The weather is awesome almost all year round!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged