Best beach resorts in Tunisia
  • Hello, with the Arab Spring behind it, Tunisia is back as popular and good-value holiday destination. What are the best beach holiday resorts in Tunisia for a family holiday - I gather that Hammamet, Port El Kantaoui, Skanes and Sousse are the most popular but what are the best?!
  • Well, it depends what you want for you beach holiday in Tunisia. If you want to be with lots of other tourists then the places you mention are the best but if you want to see some local spirit then I suggest places like Tabarka, Cap Bon, Bizerte in the north. The beaches around Bizerte are fabulous, Raf Raf is so beautiful. Then Nabeul which is my personal favourite, Mahdia which is one of the most beautiful. T
  • Hi Mathieu,
    Check out this Tunisia Travel Guide which includes information on major beach resorts, as well as things to see and do in the country.
  • I suggest places like Tabarka, Cap Bon, Bizerte in the north. The beaches around Bizerte are fabulous, Raf Raf is so beautiful. Then Nabeul which is my personal favourite, Mahdia which is one of the most beautiful. T
  • I think the best beaches are on the island of Djerba. It's a quiet dreamy flat whitewashed place, very relaxing. Don't go for the nightlife
  • Kelibia is the most beautiful beach in Tunisia , but it's not a touristic city,
  • Houssem - you are right Kelibia is very beautiful........where are you living
  • Best beach resorts in Tunisia is Kelibia, sousse. Djerba.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged