Travelling to Cuba
  • I am willing to help anyone coming to Cuba and explain how it is here in my country, I also speak French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and German. I can show you everything around
  • Where do you live? How do you acquire your Internet access? How much do you charge to be a guide?

Cheers,
    Terry
  • All the best to you, and good luck.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • I live and work part time in Cuba so yes, I have been to Santiago many times and enjoy the city very much.

If you're serious about being a guide then I think it is a much better business plan to be up-front and have specific costs for your services.

Leaving it up to the foreigner to decide what you're worth is uncomfortable and not professional.

My dos centavos...

Cheers,
    Terry
  • I'm from Vietnam.Cuba and Vietnam are the two neighboring countries. I hope once visited Cuba and I will contact you

• Hello, thanks for writing to me from Dubai, when you say you want some information about Musandam Dibba what you mean exactly, I've heard it's a nice place in Oman
  • Hahaha....

Cheers,
    Terry

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged