Trip To Brazil!!
  • hi,, anyone can give me a 3 nights tour option for Sao Paulo & Rio De Janerio from 5th to 8th Jan for a couple
  • hi just came form trip to brazil, in Rio you can book for touristic tour , I went ot mountain of corcodova (christ statu) so beuatifull and also more beautifull sugar laof and you go by telefrique from mountain to mountain...I will not froget this trip all my life
    about sao paulo I visited for few days but it was family visit I didnt go out alot but I think not too much inetresting things I missed
    have nice trip and be sure you will repeat it! I just came and I am thinking to go back
  • Sao Paulo is the second largest city in the world after Mexico City. It's like Detroit, the industry and commerce city. Not much to see in tourism. Not sure if you meant 3 days in each city, but in Rio I would recommend staying at the Premier Copacabana Hotel, good location and accommodations and includes breakfast. Taking an organized tour by a local tour operator is the best idea. Rio does have its share of petty crime and it's best to be in a group. Enjoy!
  • Rio one the best city in Brazil.it is good city to visit.
  • Visit Rio, it is far more better then Sao Paulo in terms of tourism. Some of its beautiful attractions are Sugar Loaf Mountain, Cristo Redentor (Statue of Christ the Redeemer), Prainha Beach, Pedra da Gavea. Enjoy!!!
  • Try to look also Fortaleza The fifth biggest city in Brazil, blessed with beautiful beaches. Beach street market is the Famous market of Brazil ..   Rio de Janeiro is World famous, beautiful city that welcomes visitors with that big statue of an open-armed Jesus atop Corcovado Hill.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged