Singapore in January?
  • is it the right time to visit singapore for honeymoon in the month of january keeping the climate in mind..is it too rainy or bearable rains???? there is lot of confusion regarding the climate in my mind..so please help me with it...
  • Hi there,
    November, December and January are usually the wettest months in Singapore as it is their monsoon season. Singapore doesn't have distinct seasons though; it is hot and humid all year and no matter what time of year you go you'll probably experience some rain. January is actually the coolest month which is not a bad thing as Singapore can get oppressively hot and humid. You may well experience rain most afternoons and evenings though. Hope that helps!
  • Yes I agree with Ella..

--------------------
    @singaindo.com
  • January is the best month to visit Singapore.it is best place for honeymoon.
  • December and January are best months for Singapore. Singapore is best for Honeymoon because it has many top attractions and top beaches which is famous in the world. Your thinking is good for choose Singapore place for Honeymoon.
  • i hope that the rains are not so much in Singapore that i have to spend the entire day in my room itself...and guys please help me out as to what i should club with Singapore...Bali or star cruise if i have to choose from any one???
  • Yes ,its a good time for honeymoon in Singapore.You can visit more places for tour est places.
  • Yeah its a good time to enjoy your honey moon in Singapore.Many couples from allover the world are come to Singapore to enjoy the lovely places of Singapore and to talk abut their love and stay alone together in full romance.I like Singapore because its very lucky for your love one.I also spend my honeymoon in Singapore.
  • Jan is fine to visit.

• January may be a bit rainy since it’s the monsoon season as the others have said. If that doesn't bother you, I suggest the W Singapore Sentosa Cove for a beach honeymoon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged