Turkey Tourist Visa for Indian Citizen with valid UK Tier 1 Visa- Is it Visa oN Arrival?
  • I know this question has been asked a few times before and I have read mixed experiences about this. I have checked the Turkey Consulate site and emailed them but did not hear back from them . Please correct me if I am wrong - I am Indian National with UK Tier 1 work Visa and I am eligible to get Visa on Arrival in Turkey , as long as I have travel documents , sufficient Funds and passport valid until 3 months after the finish of the trip. Is this correct ?
    As I am constantly travelling and I don't have enough time to apply for visa at consulate before hand. I hope there would not be any unpleasant experience . Any tips and suggestions for travel to Turkey will be welcome as well. Please provide me a response asap and your help and time is much appreciated.

Also please provide info on Turkish Cruises as well with Indian Passport and Valid UK Visa ?
  • Also please provide info on Turkish Cruises as well with Indian Passport and Valid UK Visa ?
  • Yea you may have your visa on entrance gates in Istanbul with USD 20 and then it will be process 3 month .You may stay more than 3 month but it ll not be legal. and for Turkish Cruises please contact with me . A.t Organization ready to help in this perfect feeling events.
    aykuttan92@gmail.com
  • The following is quoted from the Ministry for Foreign Affairs website.
    India: Diplomatic passport holders are exempt from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders with a valid Schengen or OECD member's visa or residence permit may get their single entry visas valid for one month at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival, provided that they meet cetain conditions. http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
    Fee is 20USD or 15 Euro at the gate

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion