Planning for a trip To Fort Lauderdale. Need help
  • Hello All,
    I just joined the forum I have some query regarding a trip to Fort Lauderdale. I am about to go Fort Lauderdale on 1st Sep I am currently living in Vegas I just thought to book a ticket to Fort Lauderdale. With the help of Google I checked some sites who were offering cheap flights to FLL. I checked cheapoair.com and thought to select a flight of spirit airlines the rate was 154.80$
    I just thought to have a check on spirit official website and i saw the same flight no was costing me 128$. I was confused with whom to book as I am using cheapoair for a long time. Then only I got a reference from a internet friend He told me about a new site Globester.com I explored that website too its also just like a travel consolidator like cheapoair, priceline, kayak etc
    When i checked the rates to FLL from vegas on globester.com it showed just 138$
    Now i am totally confused that if both sites Globester and Cheapoair are third party and travel consolidator why are the rates part different where one is 138 and the other 154 for the same Flight no.

Please give me suggestions on with which site i should go I got a cheaper rate from a third party My trust from cheapoair got vanished as i believed in name of cheapest Cheapoair.com would be the best. Still I have not booked my tickets. Please suggest me is this site reliable? How are there Services ? Had any one booked a ticket with Globester?
  • Fort Lauderdale, with its well-known strip of beaches, restaurants, bars, and souvenir shops, has really undergone a major transformation. Once famous (or infamous) for the annual mayhem it hosted during Spring Break, this area is now attracting a more affluent, better-behaved yachting crowd. The Miami Herald business section discussed the changes in a 2006 article, "Upscale Inn Crowd," which agreed that "the city once famous for Spring Break antics undergoes a broad upgrade of its hotel stock." In fact, Starwood's new W Fort Lauderdale, a 346-room boutique hotel, opened at the end of 2008, as did the swanky Ritz-Carlton. And in 2009, Sir Richard Branson debuted his fleet of Virgin America jetliners in Florida with service from Fort Lauderdale, not Miami, to L.A. and San Francisco with more destinations, but not Miami, to come.

In addition to beautiful wide beaches, Fort Lauderdale, known as the Venice of America, has more than 300 miles of navigable waterways and innumerable canals, which permit thousands of residents to anchor boats in their backyards. Boating is not just a hobby here; it's a lifestyle. Visitors can easily get on the water, too, by renting a boat or by hailing a moderately priced water taxi.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion