Belgium passport requirements
  • When travelling by ferry from the UK to Belgium is a passport necessary or will a valid driving licence be ok?
  • You'll need a passport
  • I am traveling to Belgium and the Netherlands from May 20-May 29, 2009. My passport expires on July 15, 2009. Do I need to renew my U.S. passport because of the 3 month passport rule?
  • Yes you do.
  • I plan to travel to France and Belgium in July this Summer. Is a Visa requiered
    to visit both Countries?
  • Do I need a visa when travelling to Belgium , if I ' ve got
    indefinite in my country passprt (Guinee -Conakry)
  • MY FRIEND WANTS TO GO TO BRUGGE IN JANUARY HER PASSPORT EXPIRES IN JULY IS SHE OK TO GO
  • do i need a visa to belgium if im a residence in the UK (INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN IN THE UK)
  • What is the best way to travel to Ghent from Dublin. Are the flights direct?
  • ive plan to go to belgium for 17 days only.do i have to provide visa still? not staying months there.
  • Yes, you require a current valid passport to travel to Belgium from the UK. If you do not have a passport, or have to renew your passport, you can get your local passport center at United Kingdom Passport Office. Passports require 4 - 6 weeks to get, so it is good to start the passport application process as early as possible.
  • Hi we're travelling from Holland to Belgium for weekend break, do we need passports? Both have UK passports.
  • Hi there!

Can anyone tell me the requirements for a South African travelling to Belgium and wanting to work and stay for a year or longer??

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged