Do i need visa for Turkey?
  • Please, does anybody knows if i need a visa to Turkey just to get off the ship and spend all day there?
    I am from Moldova (and us resident) and I will be going on Mediterranean cruise from Italy , which will stop for 1 day in Greece and 1 day in Turkey. I just opened visa for Italy, which i know will be good for the Greece . I am very confused about the visa for Turkey, do i need one? i called the cruise company but they cant give a clear answer.
  • This is from the MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Website http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
    Moldova: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels up to 30 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain one-month multiple entry visas from Turkish diplomatic representations abroad and also at the Turkish border gates only upon their arrival at the airports and may benefit from this facilitation for up to 90 days within six months, starting from the first entry date.
    Cost 20 Euro or 30USD

So from this it appears you will be able to buy your visa at the port if you need one.
  • Yes of course you need a Visa to go for Turkey. Its not easy now to enter in countries due to the environment all in the world.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged