Honeymoon in Turkey
  • Hi everyone,
    My fiance and I are planning to go to Turkey for our honeymoon in June next year. We would like to visit Istanbul, but after doing some research, we found that a lot of the websites also suggested other great places such as Antalya and Cappadocia. We're planning to spend 7 days in Turkey (and we are flying in from Malaysia, so that leaves us with roughly around 5 full days to spend in Turkey), so we are thinking about spending a few days in Istanbul and a few days in either Antalya or Cappadocia (since we can't possibly squeeze all three in just a week). Does anyone have any opinion as to whether Antalya or Cappadocia is a better place to visit, considering that we are going to be in Turkey for only one week? And we are also wondering if anyone could give some suggestions about the itinerary, or if anyone knows of a good travel agency that could put together an itinerary for us? Thank you in advance!
  • Hi,
    I can suggest you an itinerary for you.
    Day 1:Arrival to ?stanbul
    Day 2:Tour in ?stanbul-Hagia Sophia-Topkap? Mosque-Blue Mosque
    Day 3.Tour in ?stanbul-Bosphorus ferry boat-Spice Market-Grand Bazaar
    Day 4: Morning flight to Antalya-50 minutes-check in to the hotel.Afternoon visit: Antalya Harbour-Old Town-Waterfall
    Day 5:Perge-Aspendos-Side tour in Antalya
    Day 6:Return flight to ?stanbul

You must contact a local travel agent in Turkey to arrange your tours. A local travel agent Aykut on privatetours-turkey.com
  • Hi Waniz,
    Both of those places are really amazing but personally I think a trip to Cappadocia is extremely special. Of course, if you want some time on the beach then Antalya is a great idea. Cappadocia has some really unique attractions, most notably the underground cities. Here's a list of three highlights for Sightseeing in Cappadocia. However, with your limited time perhaps it is better not to try and pack too much into the holiday - it is a honeymoon after all. Perhaps the beach will be more relaxing.
  • Hi,

I would recommend the following itinerary;

Day 1-June16, 2013: Arrival in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel

Day 2 -June17, 2013: A full day tour covering;

*The blue mosque,
    *Hagia Sophia,
    *Roman hippodrome,
    *Basilica Cistern,
    *Topkapi palace,
    *Grand bazaar,

Day 3-June18, 2013: An early flight to Kayseri and transfer to your cave hotel in Urgup after checking in a full day tour covering;

*Devrent Valley,
  • hello everybody im mayia from eict tours and have my agent inn Tunis Morocco and turkey if you need any booking please don't hesitate to contact me at mona.imam@eicttours.net

waiting your soon request

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion