Places to visit in turkey
  • Hi,

Can any one suggest places to visit in turkey( 7-8 days) stay and which other country can we go in along with turkey.

what is the currency ? Euro or lira? what about Travellers Cheques?

and howz the weather in early July?
  • Hello,
    If you have only 7-8 days,you are not able to see all Turkey but you can still see some of the best sites and places.
    I would start with ?stanbul for 2 days then fly to ?zmir to see the Ephesus ancient city.(The largest ancient site in Turkey)

If you are planning to do a land tour,start from ?stanbul and drive along the Aegean Coast of Turkey.The best tour pland would be: ?stanbul,Troy,Pergamon,Ephesus,Pamukkale,Aphrodisias,?zmir (return flight to ?stanbul)
    You can visit the beautiful Aegean Coast of Turkey in 8 days.
    If you need a private 8 days Turkey tour,I can hep you to plan it.
  • Hi

The local currency is the Turkish Lira. Travellers cheques can be a nightmare to exchange - not all places accept them and you need to find a bank and generally a commission charge is applied.

A lot of resorts in the south west are a short ferry trip from a Greek island. Bodrum is very close to Kos and Marmaris to Rhodes so may be worth considering as a 2 centre break.

From Bodrum you could rent a car and drive up to Ephesus (easily achieved in a day) or buy a day trip locally.

?t is heating up nicely now and by July expect temperatures around 30degC and upwards.
  • faisal yes i can make it your program including see all turkey so would you please send me more information about your trip at mona.imam@eicttours.net and my agent there will make everything for you

waiting your soon reply and note would you send me ur mail plz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged