Tourist Visa for India
  • I am an Australian flying to Dubai this Wednesday and then on to India on Friday... I have just today (Sunday unfortunately) learned that I need a pre-entry tourist visa to travel to India.. I filled out the online application and paid the amount required. I still need to hand in a form at the Indian consulate in my home town of Perth tomorrow (Monday).. Provided I have filled out the application correctly and I do get the visa - it still takes three days for me to get it. That means I won't get it untill Wednesday or Thursday.. The problem is I will be in Dubai by then. Does anyone know if I can present copies of the documents of payment for my visa when I arrive in India and they can check on their system that my tourist visa has been granted OR will I be deported back to Dubai and thus miss my best friend's wedding? Please somebody - give me some good news! I'm so stressed I can hardly breath. :(((((
  • No. This wouldn't be allowed in any country. You need a valid visa stamped on your passport to travel.
  • How far ahead of time can I apply for an India Visa. I live in North Carolina.
  • Contact with the travel agency and get best info about it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion