One day visa for Qatar
  • I am travelling from Cape Town to Switzerland via Doha. I have a lay over for 7 hours and would like to visit my cousin that works there. what are the requirements to get a visa and what is the cost
  • Depends on your passport - passport holders of 33 countries can obtain a tourist visa on arrival (QR 55, about GBP 10), South African passport holders are required to obtain a visa prior to entry I believe.

Check out: http://www.moi.gov.qa/IntServices/Actions
  • Hello,
    Anybody there to help me out there? I am a Nigerian Citizen presently in a month vacation and on tour,i`ve visited Jordan,Dubai and presently in Egypt.I wish to visit Qatar on tourism level before going back home,can anybody be of help on how to get a quick visa to qatar? If there be anybody that can,let he or she contact me through my personal mail i.d. sampsonaius@yahoo.ie , I can`t wait for quick response to help alleviate my keen act to be in Qatar as soon as possible.
  • i have eritrean passport coming from London to entebbe and i have 19 hours transit to stay can i get a one day visa for whom i can ask
  • I'm a US citizen and transiting Qatar through the Doha seaport on a cruise ship can I obtain a one day visa when our ship docks there?
  • It is fully depends on the passport, If passport holders of 33 countries can obtain a tourist visa on arrival, South African passport holders are required to obtain a visa prior to entry I believe.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged