Can I rent a boat in the british virgin islands?
  • I want to take my dad to the British Virgin Islands for his 60th birthday, and I wanted to rent a boat there. None of us is a good sailor though. Can we hire a boat with a captain from somewhere like Tortola or Virgin Gorda?
  • Tortola is the perfect departing point for exploring these magnificent islands, offering an extensive range of yachts and catamarans from 30ft to 52ft, all superbly equipped & maintained for your comfort and safety. Please keep in mind that skipper, hostess/cook, dive master, provisions and leisure equipment remain options to make your yachting vacation complete.
  • British Virgin Island is actually beautiful place. You have chosen nice place to take dad over there. Jonson has already given information you needed. Hope you enjoyed trip...
  • Hi ,

Have you visited the British Virgin Islands as yet? If you need further details please email me at royal.concierge@yahoo.com.
  • Yeah i visit it the last year with some of my friends in our holidays.We have a great fun out there on this Island.We enjoy boating,swimming,fishing and camping activities on this Island.After all day fun on this Island we enjoy a delicious meal which had a very yummy taste also we tired and have a lovely sleeping at night in the resort and on every morning,scenes of natural beauty are display on this Island.I like it so much.
  • There is more than one island in the Virgin island group,so which one did you visit Jerry?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion