What are the best hotels in Italy to stay for a vacation?
  • I am looking for suggestions on some good hotels to stay for a holiday in Italy this summer.
  • Hotel Villa Spalletti Trivelli is the best hotel to stay in Italy.
  • Villa San Michele it's great
  • I help clients plan custom itineraries for travel in Italy
    If you would like information contact me annmasters@travelitalynow.com
  • Please visit www.loggedelperugino.com the perfect location between Umbria and Tuscany, 1 hour to Florence, 1 hour to Orvieto and plenty of spots to visit nearby...
  • Grand Hotel Majestic Gia Baglioni is one of the best hotels in Italy, however price is too high. But it will be worth it, if you are looking for a luxurious stay in Italy. It is where one of my cousin, Jamie stayed for their wedding in Bologna, Italy. But if you are looking for budget-friendly hotels in Italy, you should be looking at venere.com, initalia.com and tripadvisor.com. Other traveler's gave their own reviews for the respective hotels in those sites too, so I'm sure you'll get good information there.
  • You didn't mentioned in which part of Italy you want a hotel as there are hundreds of good hotels are available in Italy like Castello di Casole, Colle ValD'Elsa (tuscany), Palazzo Margherita (Bernalda), Palazzo Victoria (Verona). So if you want a hotel in specific city please mention that so that you will get the best reliable and affordable hotels of that city which will help you more.
  • Hotel Delle Nazioni I am not sure but herad that it's a good hotel.
  • Actually I have been to Italy many times on my business tours. I would try to suggest you some best hotel's names :-
    1> Hotel Splendido & Splendido Mare, Portofino
    2 > Palazzo Avino (formerly Palazzo Sasso), Ravello
    3> Hotel Santa Caterina, Amalfi

4> Il San Pietro di Positano

5> St. Regis (formerly the Grand Hotel), Florence

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged