Tunisia Crisis
  • we are going to mahidia on the 14th june will it be hot then also some people have said its not to safe to go out at night we are staying at the iberostar royal el mansour have you had any feed back about this hotel ty xx
  • It is hot in June everywhere in Tunisia so you have picked a great spot in Mahdia. It has gorgeous sandy beaches which are not overly crowded.
  • Ditto I forgot to answer all your question.......It is safe all day and night in Tunisia so don't worry! Go out and enjoy the balmy evenings and explore this ancient city at sunset, it's beautiful. Your hotel is part of a large chain of resort hotels operating throughout Tunisia and have a fairly good reputation,.

Enjoy your vacation with us
  • Hello I am going to port el kantaoui in april stayin in a riu hotel im just worried that it might not be safe im travelling with my husband and 15 month old son and im a bit concerned with all the trouble in the past, is this a safe place to visit?
    Thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged