Irish Travel Itinerary/ Top Attractions in Ireland
  • Hi all,
    I'm planning a trip to the emerald isle soon and would love some advice on where to go and what to see in Ireland. I have been to Dublin before but it was a while ago - and I would like to explore the country more thoroughly. Is it a good idea to hire a car? What are the must-see attractions? I will be visiting in winter unfortunately. Many thanks!
  • Hi again Laurence,
    I would definitely recommend hiring a car in Ireland - it is a small country and I explored a lot of it by car in two weeks. The driving is easy, many of the little roads are charming, and the scenery is amazing. I don't know how long you have but some of my favourite attractions in Ireland, outside of Dublin, are the coastal town of Kinsale, Galway city, Glengarriff Nature Reserve, and Clonmacnoise Monastery. There is so much to see and do! Check out this Ireland Travel Guide for ideas.
  • Here's a good site for you to peruse about dublin: www.dublinholidaymaker.co.uk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged