Best Beaches in India
  • I'd welcome some advice on the best beaches in India. Is Goa still the best state to visit? I'm hoping for a relaxed beach holiday somewhere that is still unspoiled and hasn't been swamped by resorts and tourists. I would like to take excursions from the coast and do some sightseeing but primarily it would be a beach break.
  • Hi HikeMike,
    You can have epic beach holidays in India. Goa is probably the most famous state for beaches and the coast is truly beautiful, but it can get crowded and has a festive, party vibe so it may not suit you - if you like the idea of dancing to trance music on the beach then places like Anjuna, Calangute and Colva are ideal. But these are developed resort areas. If you are looking for something more simple and back-to-nature then I would recommend Palolem, which is right in the south of Goa. Kerala also has some amazing beaches!
  • One and only GOA.I have visited 3-4 time since childhood and i enjoyed a lot.
  • I think the Merina beach is a famous biggest beach in India. My best time pass place forever.
  • Indian Beaches are really fantastic. Goa, Karnataka, kerala, Chennai, these all places have best beaches like Varkala, Palolem, Baga, Marari, these all are the most fantastic beaches in India.

• Best Beaches in India:
    -----------------------------------

Baga Beach: It is located in Norht Goa, 16 Kms from Panaji.
    Best time to visit: October to May

Mandarmani Beach: It is located in East Medinipur, southern districts of west bengal.
    Best time to go: Anytime except the monsoon season

Cherai: The lovely and shallow Cherai beach is located 25 kms from Kochi city in Kerala.
    Best time to visit: September to March

Kovalam: It located in south Kerala.
    Best time to visit: September to March

Tarkarli beach: It is 546 km away from Mumbai, on the west coast of India.
    Best Time: November to April

Radhanagar Beach: It is located on Havelock Island in the Andaman and Nicober Islands.
    Best time: Anytime except monsoon

Karaikal: It is Located in Pondicherry.
    Best time: September to March

Mandrem: It is located in North Goa.
    Best time to go: October to April

Palolem: It is located in south Goa, 76 kilometers from Panaji..
    September to May

Murud:  It is 140 km away from Mumbai, is a popular summer destination for beach lovers.
    Best time to visit: September to May
  • I really enjoy Goa! I think that is def. the place to go! Have a nice time
  • Kovalam Beach is also good. Even it also known as the Paradise of the South , Bascically Kovalam Beach is in kerla and separated by rocky outcroppings. Kovalam is favorite destination of honeymoon couples. Kovalam is Ayurveda world and use to giving relax your body, mind and soul.
  • It's true that India does have some incredibly scenic beaches that offer
    everything from action to solitude, and of course parties. The best
    India beaches can be found on the west coast. Here's where to look.Palolem beach,Baga beach,calangute beach,Anjuna beach.

• The most famous beach in India is Goa.But i lot of other attractive beaches in India. So when you are traviling in India you can visit Radhanagar Beach, Tarkarli beach,Mandrem etc.
  • According to my point of view.there are many beaches in India,but the Goa is my best and many tourist attract to Goa because its really an awesome place to enjoy with friends and having great fun out there.Last year i travel to India in June on my summer vacations with my friends.We went to Goa because we know that its really a joyful place for the holidays.I like it so much.We attended a boat party also on this beach.Its a good location and great fun out there.
  • Great list nitinslash! I'll be visiting India myself in a few months and I was wondering what beaches to visit. This will definitely help.
  • Hello HikeMIke,

I think, are you a nature lover ? India has some of the most beautiful beaches of the world spread across its vast coastline. Here is a list of the top 6 best beaches in India.

1.Varkala
    2.Gokarna
    3.Palolem
    4.Baga
    5.Marari
    6.Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)

There are so many online travel agency providing reliable,prompt,consistent and customer friendly quality services Well qualified and experienced staff to deliver best services these days. So don't worry! In my opinion just go through the link www.easygotrip.com/Services.aspx and can plan entire vacations.
  • Yeah man i,m a tourist by profession and travel with many travelling companies in my carrier.I like the services of this company.I don,t know more about the beaches of India but you suggest its are really awesome.I would like to go to these beaches in my summer vacation.I love beaches and wish to spend my all life on the beaches.
  • Varkala beach lies around one hour north of Trivandrum in Kerala.

Gokarna is a small and remote holy town in northern Karnataka.

Palolem Beach, enclosed by a thick forest of coconut palms in far south Goa.
  • Most of Indian beaches are located in south India and Goa is world famous for beaches.
    Yarada beach
    Agonda beach, Goa

Palolem

Radhanager beach 
    Cavelossim beach
    Mamndrem beach
    Benaulim beach
    Candolim beach
    Puri beach
    Varca beach
    Elephanta beach
    Arambol beach
    and so many beautiful beaches are in India.
  • As You Asked About Beaches In India I Have Listed Top Beaches In India:
    Palolem Beach,Goa
    Baga Beach,
    Calangute Beach,
    Candolim Beach,
    Kovalam Beach,
    Varkala Beach,
    Karmatang Beach,
    Mahabalipuram Beach,
    Paradise Beach,
    Manginapudi Beach,
    Surathkal Beach,
    Puri Beach,
    Juhu Beach,
    Diu Beach,
  • Goa is one of the must fantastic  beach in india....
  • Here the list of few best beaches in india
    Agonda beach, Goa
    Marina Beach, chennai
    Kovalam beach, Kerala
    Palolem Beach,Goa
    Murud beach, mumbai
    Tarkali beach, mumbai

• Best beaches are in Goa. Agonda Beach must visit. I spend my last vacation there and it's good specially people there.
  • Agonda beach, Goa

Palolem

Radhanager beach 
    Cavelossim beach
    Mamndrem beach
    Benaulim beach
    Candolim beach
    Puri beach
    Varca beach
    Elephanta beach
    Arambol beach
    juhu Beach Mumbai
    Gorai Beach
    These are on of the best beaches in India.
  • Juhu beach
    aksa beach
    gorai beach
    marve beach
    versova beach
    dana pani beach
    For more information visit our website
  • 1. Calangute Beach, Goa 
    2. Varkala, Kerala 
    3. Gokarna, Karnataka 
    4. Nagoa Beach, Diu
    5. Kovalam, Kerala 
    6. Rishikonda, Andhra Pradesh
    7. Pondicherry Beaches
    8. Andaman Beaches
    9. Baga, Goa 
    10. Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
  • I think below mentioned are best beaches. 

1. Calangute Beach, Goa 
    2. Varkala, Kerala 
    3. Gokarna, Karnataka 
    4. Nagoa Beach, Diu
    5. Kovalam, Kerala 
    6. Rishikonda, Andhra Pradesh
    7. Pondicherry Beaches
    8. Andaman Beaches
    9. Baga, Goa 
    10. Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu. If you have some friends in india, I would suggest to approach them than any resorts , they can help you better. That will save your money and will give you good experience. Enjoy your holidays. 
  • I think all beaches in goa is the best, but if you want peaceful beaches i will suggest you to visit south goa instead of north goa. If you want more details about south goa beaches please visit following link: http://www.united21emeraldgoa.com/location.aspx
  • Goa beach is beautiful but I like every Merina beach. Goa have many of five star hotel at beach side. 
  • There are many beaches, which you will love to visit. Few names are below mentioned:
    Kovalam Beach, Kerala
    Palolem Beach, Goa
    Marari Beach, Kerala
    Bangaram Island Beach, Lakshwadeep
    h, Goa, Goa
  • Go for Goa beach holidays and Kerala tour with your group and partner. Both beachy area are amazing to explore and enjoy. In fact you can take help from this reliable tour operator in India, Down Town Travels.
  • Beaches in Goa are best for travelling. Also the Kovalam Beach in Kerala is very popular. And also Beaches are in Andaman and Nicobar are just beautiful. 
  • I am in Goa. Most beautiful beaches out here :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged