Best time to visit northern India
  • I'm sure the weather varies greatly in different areas of India, as it is such a vast country, but I'm interested in the climate of northern India and when the best time to visit would be? We will be wanting to do some hiking and visit some temples so advice on the best places to go would also be useful. I have heard that Ladakh is amazing? Thanks!
  • Ladakh is known as India's 'Little Tibet' and it is an incredible place to explore, particularly if you are a keen hiker. The best time to visit northern India is in winter, between November and March. You'll still get plenty of sunshine but will avoid the monsoon rains and the sweltering heat of summer.
  • Summer season is best who wants to visit northern region.In hilly area you will feel like winter.Fresh air, pleasant climate.
  • September to February is the best time. And Rajasthan is the best place. It is colorful and extremely pleasant with pleasant days and cold nights during this time. There are many luxurious & marvelous forts and palaces in middle of a desert. Jodhpur is very beautiful and historic city. December is perfect month to visit.

• Frankly speaking we are a group of 5-6 friend and having birthday @ aug, oct, nov, dec, feb and on brithday we always going to different place like jaipur, rishikesh, manali, kufri and most of the time we had adventure trip, so i believe one can visit north India anytime. You can visit https://www.cubancigarsbest.com/ for more information.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged