Honeymoon trip to Italy
  • Hi,
    I am planning my honeymoon trip to Italy. I want to know which are the best places in Italy and please let me know some hotel over there.
    Thanks for your help!
  • I am a professional travel consultant specializing in planning independent travel in Italy.
    I organize custom itineraries in all budget catagories in all of Italy from well know destinations to off the beaten track. If you are interested in my service Travel Italy Now
    www.travelitalynow.com - annmasters@travelitalynow.com please contact me.
  • Hello! Planning your honeymoon trip to Italy is surely a great idea but you have to make up your mind on what kind of experience you would like to live. Italy has georgeous places from north to south but even offers unique accomodation offers such as "agriturismo" and so on. In order to help you better, could you please tell us what period of the year you would travel and how long for. I live in Sicily and personally think that it could be an ideal destination for you since it is a wonderful Island and people here are friendly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged