First time Visit to Dubai - Best activities?
  • Hi, I am visiting Dubai for the first time this December. I am staying at the Moevenpick Jumeira Beach hotel with my girlfriend and I would love some advice on the top 5 things to do while we are there. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
  • Dubai is like Los Angeles, in that it is spread out all over the area. As a result, there are a number of areas that you will want to see...but getting to and fro is tricky. There is a lot of tourist info on the web...but when you get there I would take a City Tour, as I did. This will give you a good overview of Dubai.
    Then, the three Malls are a must....Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and Abu Dubutti north of Dubai Internet City, and on the Metro line. The metro connects to all 3 malls. Burj Khalifa is a must, but go on line and get tickets before you leave the US. The golf is great at this time of the year, as will be the beach. Depending on your interests and your experience in traveling....this is a Muslim country and the Mosques are most interesting. If you have 2 extra days, Abu Dhabi is well worth it....and you can see it in 2 days...again starting with a City tour.

So, let me know if you have other questions.....and have a great trip. Dubai is an amazing city...as is Abu Dhabi.
  • Hi, I am too late to reply here. But sharing useful tips and experience is never late anywhere!!

So, I would like to share all the Things to do in Dubai as I am a professional blog and article writer on travelling and I always write after my personal experience or lot of research on a particular place.

Dubai is an amazing place for visit, trip and make your vacations unforgettable and enjoyable. There are so many places in Duabi and also beaches are the most lovable place for everyone.

www.dobazaar.com/tours-attractions
  • Dubai is a very beautiful tourist spot for the friends and families to experience real beauty of vacation trips with wide varieties of tour options. I think, the major categories of tourist attractions are Dubai desert safari, romantic dhow cruise, yachting, fishing trips, adventurous cruises, city tour, sight seeing and more.

Greetings from dubaibusrentals.com
  • you should definitely visit TeeandPutt. It has a mini golf course but isn't like any other mini golf course. They have a glow in the dark concept which takes it to completely new level of imagination. You should surely visit there. You can know more about it here: www.teeandputt.com
  • You are saying right that Dubai is an amazing place for visit and there are so many place in Dubai such as Dubai desert safari, romantic dhow cruise, fishing trips, etc.

Thank you..
    Myluit.com
  • I visited Dubai in 2012.I like this place and most beautiful than other Arabian countries.I like Dubai because there are numberless places for enjoy and fun.Daily new visitors and tourist come to Dubai to see its famous attractions like Burj Khalifa,Dubai museum,Dubai Creek,Ski Dubai,Deira Island etc.I like these all so much.I would like to go again to Dubai in the next 7 months.I hope we have a great fun out there.
  • Shopping, sightseeing & adventure sports are few things I
    loved to do when I was in Dubai. During my one week visit to Dubai I was
    involved in dozens of activities, few were annoying and few were exciting.
    Below are few things I loved to do in Dubai. Here is the list of my favourite
    things to do in Dubai
    :

Visit the Burj Khalifa

Shop at the Dubai Mall

Hit the sands with the Desert Safari

Go Wild at the Wild Wadi Water Park

Swirl in the Dubai Ice Rink

Touch the sky with Sunrise Hot Air Ballooning

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged