Multiple entry visa for Turkey
  • Hi I went to Turkey Instanbul on the 27/12/12 and left on the 04/02/2013 using 39 days from my £10 180/90 days visa. I am looking to go back on the 19/05/2013 for the full 89 days, is there anyway this can be possible? As when I went to turkey on 08/06/2012 for two weeks and returned again on the 07/08/2012 then left on 13/09/2012 I paid another £10 and was given another 180/90 visa. Also when I went to Instanbul on the 27/12/12 I was also given another 180/90 visa. So I am asking for when I return again on the 19/05/2013 will I be able to get another £10 visa to go the full 89 days? Quick answers would be great, thanks! X
  • Dear Saraha,

Please visit Foreign Ministry Official web site http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
    to get info about visa process of different nationalities.

Sincerely,
    ismail
  • Hi Ismail,

Sorry but that does not make it much clearer for me either?!
  • Dear Saraha,

Visa could be multiple entrance or single entrance.

Single entrance visa works only for 1 entrance and you may stay full period in Turkey but with only one entrance.
    If you have Multiple entrance visa you may go in and out of turkey multiple times but still valid during the validity of your visa.
    As I understand your last visa issued on 27/12/12. If your visa is valid for 180 days and Multiple entrance you may able to use that. But to be more clear I do definitely chcek with the Turkish Conunsalate in your Country.

Sincerely,
    ismail
  • I was not intending to stay any longer than the 90 days so would it not be possible to get another 90 day visa?
  • Sorry Ismail, when I get to Instanbul is it not possible just to go to the visa desk and pay another £10?
  • Dear Saraha,

Many EU members nations does that and they do not have any problem. As I know you may get easily on the VISA desk in istanbul airports. I do not think you will have problem. In this point I have to say a big BUT I can not speak in the name of Visa personnel siting on that desk. As you know they do have the full right and responsibility to give or not to give VISA. Not to have any risk ( you will buy flight tickets make all arrangements) just ask at least your flight company or Turkish consulate where you live to be sure.

Sincerely,
    ismail

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged