Do I need a visa for travel to Cuba? Tourist Card?
  • Hi, I am planning a trip around the Caribbean and hope to book flights soon. Can you advise whether I need a visa for travel to Cuba? I hold a British passport.
  • Yes, you require a Cuban Tourist Card to enter Cuba, similar to a visa, but unlike travelling from Europe it's a no brainer when departing from the Western Hemisphere.

You will always either be given the Tourist Card as part of your ticket or be afforded the opportunity to purchase the Tourist Card right at the airport when you're departing from Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Grand Cayman, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela and wherever else I'm forgetting.

Bottom line: No worries...

Cheers,
    Terry
  • hi,

i am going to cuba and already have my reservations and everything. i want to know what are the other docs required to enter cuba if i am only a permanent resident of canada and holding a philippine passport
  • All you require to enter Cuba is your Passport and Tourist Card.

Have fun.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • I am a Jamaican and need to know if i need a visa to go to cuba?
  • Kelly, everyone needs a Tourist Visa to enter Cuba.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • Hi I have Taiwan passport but obtain permanent residency card from Canada. Do I need a visa?
    Because I checked the Taiwan foreigner affair website and it stated we do not need to obtain a visa to travel to Cuba unless I plan to stay more than 30 days.
  • All you require to enter Cuba is your Passport and Tourist Card.

Cheers,
    Terry

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged