Top Attractions in Jerusalem
  • Hi all,
    I would be very grateful for some feedback on tourist attractions in Jerusalem. I am not going as a religious pilgrim but I am interested in sacred sites of all religions. I have done some research but am curious to know which attractions people would recommend. Also, please advise about Temple Mount - are the sites really closed to Christians? Thanks!
  • Hi Sally,
    There's loads to see and do in Jerusalem. Check out this list of some Top Jerusalem Attractions for some good ideas and background info. Unfortunately yes, the Israeli government is currently banning all non-Muslims from ascending Temple Mount.
  • There are plenty of beautiful attractions available to see in Jerusalem like The Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem's Beautiful Charming Neighborhoods, The Western Wall in Jerusalem (the Kotel), Churches of Jerusalem, David Tower (the Citadel) etc. These all are so awesome tourism destinations for entertainment in Jerusalem.
  • Hi, 

Jerusalem is a holy places of Israel. Jerusalem located on a plateau in the Judean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, is one of the oldest cities in the world. It is considered holy to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam. There are various beautiful tourism places like: 

If you want to tour to Jerusalem for research, then visit
    here: www.mantis-tours.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged