What are the best places to visit in Central America
  • Hi Friends,
    My name is John Rica and i am planning to do some new stuff, like i am thinking to visit the places in central America and Costa Rica.
    I am wanted to a lot of fun and adventure wanted to roam in the jungle and also wanted to do rafting in the river and also wanted to visit beaches. I have started all the preparation for this. I have gathered all the necessary things for this like Map of Central America Countries and guide books. Now i am needed your well wishes for this Because soon i am going to start my trip. If you guys wanted to give me any suggestion then please share with me.
    Thanks.
  • Hi John

I did a five-month trip from Guatemala to Costa Rica. Those two countries are the obvious highlights, but I also recommend Honduras (particularly the Caribbean coast), El Salvador (the people are great) and Nicaragua (once you get out of the capital).

Mark
  • Hi Mark !! Thank you for this.
  • Tikal, Guatemala,Lago de Atitl
  • Central America is really a beautiful place to visit of America. And I am damn sure you will love this place a lot. Here are few places I will recommend you to visit in Central America:

Tikal, Guatemala
    Panama City
    Arenal Route, Costa Rica
    Monteverde & Santa Elena, Costa Rica
    Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua
    Bay Islands, Honduras
    and
    Lago de Atitl
  • Panama City,Arenal Route, Costa Rica,Monteverde & Santa Elena, Costa Rica,Le
  • Lexington Inn & Suites daytona beach (www.hoteldaytonabeachflorida.com) is one of the best hotel in central america which give you best deals at your budget price......
  • Explore waterfalls "immortal" in New York
    Located deep in Chestnut Ridge Park, New York, is a small waterfall called the Eternal Flame Falls (eternal flame). Waterfall
    is so called because a simple phenomenon, inside the waterfall cave
    occurrence of natural gas leaks appear as a bright flame burning
    continuously.
    The fire is not really "immortal" as the name of it, because sometimes it is turned off. But it is usually lit by the climbers back if they saw the fire was extinguished.

Chestnut
    Ridge Park is located on 1213 acre tracts of land in the northern part
    of the range of hills between the valleys sandwiched Eighteenmile Creek
    and West Branch Cazenovia Creek in Erie County.
    Park
    is a great destination for families in the summer with hiking trails,
    bike paths, some playgrounds, tennis courts, picnic area and lots of
    shelter.
    Eternal
    Flame Falls is located at the inner edge of the park boundary, to reach
    the waterfall visitors can start from a trail on the southern edge of
    the park.

As you approach the falls, the smell of rotten eggs will burst right into your nose. Smell you the smell of natural gas leaking from between layers of shale. The
    gas produced during the decomposition of organic material in the quarry
    is under pressure and pushing air out through cracks in the rock.
    There
    is a large
    crack in the Eternal Flame Falls is located in a small cave
    to protect the flame from the water cascade down and the wind blowing
    suddenly, allowing it to maintain the flame was lit.
    On
    the other hand, there are also a few small leaks in the cave can create
    flames, but it did not last long and is great as the main flame.
    There are some other leaks around the stream, around the waterfall, but the fire could not be created.

Eternal
    Flame Falls is truly one of the most unique waterfalls in the United
    States and of the few natural areas left on our planet.
    It is said that this waterfall as the only remaining remnant Eternal Flame Falls each alone.
    imageimage
    imagehttp://www.waytovietnam.com/
    http://www.waytosapa.com/
    http://www.valentinecruisehalong.com/
  • Thanks for your good and valuable advice mr. mark .
    • Tikal
    • The Hummingbird Highway
    • Ruta de las Flores
    • Panama City
    The Central America is the very nice place for travel and enjoyment. These are best place in Central America. For Further information visit http://bzpost.blogspot.in/2011/02/top-12-spots-in-central-america.html

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion