Delhi transit visa needed en route to London?
  • Hi there

I am a UK citizen living in Thailand and I am flying to UK for a holiday in March.. my passport expires in June 2011

I know i wont have any problems getting into UK but I have a connecting flight in Delhi.. will I have any problems there.. its not like I am staying, only in transit to get a connecting flight to London

Many Thanks
    Gill
  • Please visit the following link before any trips to India are planned, its something all traveler's to India should be aware of , for safety reasons...
    once you view this you will know Why I say that "Cancel your trip to India, Its different reading about it in books but really viewing hundred's of people taking a crap on the side of the road and peeing on trees and walls...Its Very Hot & humid, the cops are corrupt, the people are just out there to con you...and having verified the above mentioned link, people are really perverted and sick...the state of women in  80% of the country is humiliating...please dont support these sickos until government take adequate measures to make tourist, women and children here safe to live and travel

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged