Best time to travel to Venezuela
    • What is the best time to travel in Venezuela. I am thinking of going in this summer. What is the climate like there? Please guys recommend me asap. Thanks in advance.
  • Venezuela's climate is nice year-round but most people prefer to avoid the wet season, between April and September. The best time to go to Venezuela really does depend where in the country you are going and what you want to do while there though. For instance, the famous Angel Falls is at its best near the end of the rainy season... 
  • Best time is from November to march/ April
  • Venezuela's drier season October-April) is characterised by fine clear days with little rain and it is a good time to escape northern winters. The coastal areas usually have the finest weather. At its height there can be weeks without rain in the Llanos and the Gran Sabana, for example—though there is some chance of rain at any time, of course.

• Travellers should be aware that Venezuela is currently in turmoil, with mass protests and some street violence caused by clashes between police and demonstrators. I'm not saying you shouldn't go, just stay informed about the political situation and avoid all political gatherings and protests to be safe.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged