Romantic winter honeymoon destination
  • Hello,

We are getting married in Nov 2013 and trying to find a winter adventurous honeymoon destination. We have been on an African safari and cannot imagine a trip better than that! We are leaning towards a romantic chalet maybe in Switzerland or Italy where there are options of sledding, sleigh rides, and a quaint outdoor area to explore. We are pretty open to any suggestions although are not truly interested in warm beaches. Thank you for your help!!
  • hello kfeeney
    its wonderful what did you sed you can try thes...
    Marriage between dunes in the desert of merzouga in south morocoo.
    it will be a dream.....
  • go for Kashmir valley, it is one of the amazing honey moon destinations of all time.kashmir is located in the Himalayan mountains of northern India, it has everything which a heart desires flowing rivers,lofty snow covered mountains,placid lakes,pine forests,and huge stretches of green meadows,colorful tulip gardens and rich cultural and heritage.
  • Thank you everyone for such wonderful suggestions!!! We shall keep everything in mind.

All the best!
  • zanzibar islands are the best for romantic times ,known for best for its clean beaches and swahili heritage
  • Hello kfeeney,

Italy is one of the best tourism destinations in the world. I love this place owing to its natural scenery. There are lots of wonderful places to see in Italy like Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence, Sicily etc. There are gorgeous beaches available for entertainment in Italy. You can find wonderful villas and resorts for your accommodations in Italy. I would like to suggest you Rome is one of the best destinations for your honeymoon. It is most romantic tourism destination in Italy.
  • Thanks to all you guys for your awesome suggestions and tips. Such an informative thread it is. I really enjoyed this post a lot and it would be so helpful for me because recently friend got married and she is asking for me best destination for honeymoon.
  • Kfeeney, how about a romantic honeymoon in Maldives? Have a look at our collection of resort islands: www.nevotours.com

You can email us your requirements (budget, hotel type, special requests etc) to : naim@nevotours.com and we will work within your budget to make your honeymoon unforgettable.
  • Such wonderful suggestions! Thank you so much for sharing! It's great that our world is full of so many beautiful places to consider! All the best!
  • Kfeeney, I suggest u some of  locations to go for Honeymoon, if u are planning in India.

1)Manali -Himachal Pradesh
    2)Munnar  - Kerela
    3)Shimla- Himachal Pradesh
    4)Ooty & Kodaikanal- Tamil nadu
    5)Goa
    6)Lakshadweep
    7)Jammu and Kasmir
    8)Darjeeling - West Bengal
  • Hi,
    what about Madagascar for honeymoon?
  • In the Kullu region the tourism attraction is Manali, with a range of adventure sports. Himachal Pradesh tourism also offers excellent trekking routes in the Kangra Valley or starting from the little town of Dharamshala. The Buddhist monasteries of Lahaul-Spiti are a far out tourism experience, while there is skiing in Kufri and Rohtang Pass; and wildlife watching in the Great Himalayan National Park. Himachal tour package is ideal to feel all these.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion