What are the best resorts in Mauritius?
  • What are the best resorts in Mauritius and which resorts are the best for children? And for honeymooners? I would love some personal recommendations as the resorts all end up sounding very similar on paper...
  • Hello Ella - I am not an expert on resorts in Mauritius, but I have been there once. My recommendation is to stay on the west coast of the island as the weather can be considerably better than on the east, although that is where some of the best hotels are...
  • If you are looking for a party and a tourist hub the best resorts are Grand Baie and Flic en Flac, but if you are seeking out something more wild and unspoiled I would recommend the south coast, which is less developed. Blue Bay is really stunning.
  • The best resorts in Mauritius:The Oberoi Mauritius,Four season Resort Anahita,The Sands Resort,Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa,The Residence Belle Mare.
  • Mauritius is the best place for holidays. There are many's resort and hotel near beach. The best time in Mauritius in December month.
  • this list present of the luxry resorts in Mauritius: The Oberot Mauritius,Four Seasons Resort Anahita,The Sands Resort,Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa,Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion