Make Your Florida Trip Special
  • There’s no other place on Earth like Florida. Give it a day, and it will take your heart away.A week, and you may never leave
    If you have already made the decision to visit Florida for your next holiday, then you owe it to yourself to discover how to make it a vacation like no other.
    Looking to make the most out of your Florida getaway?
    Then make a break from the standard hotel routine, and get your very own holiday rentals home! Renting a house, apartment or condominium can actually save you hundreds of dollars on lodging during your stay, and nothing beats the comfort of having your very own home while abroad.
  • florida is one of the most visited states in the country. florida has a lot of attractions to its visitors it is best destination to stay in us ....
  • I comletely agree with your views. You can specially visit places in south beach Miami. You will have a great fun during enjoy holiday. You can also book luxury hotel at very affordable rate.
  • I agree with you.Yes Florida is amazing place for visit.beaches is most attractive place in Florida.  
  • There are so many incredible theme parks in Florida it's hard to choose which ones to visit! Can any of you give recommendations for the best theme parks for those not travelling with kids in Florida? The reviews tend to emphasise which are best for children, but I'm curious to know which come most highly recommended for adults looking to have a little innocent amusement-park fun...
  • I agree with Ella Johnson! Florida has a wide variety of attractions and offers amazing theme parks, beautiful buildings, stunning beaches and many other attractions for fun there. According to my point of view; the most attractive place to visit there are:

Epcot
    St. James Cathedral
    SeaWorld Orlando
    Magic Kingdom Park
    Universal's Islands of Adventure
  • Every year during the summer holidays I
    visited the Florida attractions with my family. We always prefer water parks,
    beaches, golf courses, and a SeaWorld to make our holidays memorable.  

• That’s great! Florida is really a
    nice summer destination. Here I am interested to know which are your favorite
    water parks and beaches in Florida and why? 

• I absolutely love visiting Florida. I end up traveling from attraction to attraction. I usually just rent a car from www.beyondcarrental.com because it ends up being a lot cheaper than paying taxi fares. 

The weather is spectacular and the people are so lively. Let us not forget the beaches!
  • That's great.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged