Las vegas nightclub and bars
  • i am traveling to Las Vegas in a month, but i am coming from mexico, i wanted to know what you need to show to nightclubs and bars to be able to enter i am already 21, would they let me in if i only show my id from mexico or do i need to show my passaport or my vise? ( i wouldn't like to carry those two around just in case they get lost)
  • Its better if you carry your passport.
  • You may have problems carrying just your Mexican ID. If you're too nervous to carry your passport around (which I do understand), try getting a notarised copy of the ID page of your passport and showing them that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion