Local or Private transportation in Dubai ?
  • I am going to Dubai on a business trip. so I want to know about transportation facilities in Dubai. In my free time, I want to see some good places there.. Should I travel in local buses or use car hire service. What's the best way to explore Dubai attractions ?
  • Public transport is really good in Dubai so taxis, the metro and buses should be more than sufficient for getting around. Taxis are cheap and easy to find. The new Dubai Metro system opened in 2009 and now has 47 stations covering the length of Dubai from Jebel Ali in the south, all the way to the airport, then inland to All Rashidiya. Most of the malls are connected on the central portion of the route. Many hotels offer shuttle bus services for guests as well. The public bus service covers most areas of the city and its beaches.

Car hire is fairly cheap but driving standards are erratic and accidents frequent so driving yourself around can be stressful.

• Hello Ella,  

Thanks for providing useful information. I don't want to drive yourself.  

Regards
    Nathan

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged